EXCLUSIVE MIXES               SHOP               SUPER MARKET               CONTACT US


Wednesday

More JAYOU!



This boy, who we've posted about a couple of times before, is definitely on my favourites list at the moment along with Udachi and Propa Tingz.

Only in the last week or so, did he release his free promo EP, (which is available in this post) and there's already more tracks for you lot. I really wanna hear these on big speakers cos I reckon they're something special - unfortunately I'll have to make do with my earphones till I get back home.

He's had a little trouble from Chase & Status about letting this track out but for no reason, so here it is... HEAVY!

Western Jam (Jayou's Gone East Remix) - Jayou

And this one... slightly different to Herve's take on Lily Allen but still great - this is full of catchy bouncy glitchyness.

The Fear (Jayou's OH NO! Remix) - Lily Allen

If you're loving this stuff - go tell him on his myspace.

No comments: